Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirReel

Map download trouble

3 posts in this topic

I am experimenting with running my own Subspace server and wanted to download some existing maps to experiment.  When I download the map zip files from the download area, both windows 10 and 7zip say they are corrupted.  Is there a special zip program or procedure I need to use in order to extract the files that are posted in the download area?

So far, subspace.co is the only place I have found that has map downloads.  Does anyone know of other sites from which I can download maps?

Thanks,

SirReel

Hi SirReel,

Which map files are you trying to download and having problems with?

Cheers,

Plat

On 10/2/2016 at 1:58 PM, SirReel said:

I am experimenting with running my own Subspace server and wanted to download some existing maps to experiment.  When I download the map zip files from the download area, both windows 10 and 7zip say they are corrupted.  Is there a special zip program or procedure I need to use in order to extract the files that are posted in the download area?

So far, subspace.co is the only place I have found that has map downloads.  Does anyone know of other sites from which I can download maps?

Thanks,

SirReel

Ok, I had some other things to take care of but I have reuploaded all of the map zip files and uploaded a 7zip file which includes all of the maps (.lvl) files included in the other files.

Cheers,

Plat